Become A Local Area Pro
with Mike Hicks and Shawn Anderson
Learn how to be a local real esate area pro with Shawn Anderson and Mike Hicks! They’ll walk you through creating and presenting a Real Estate Market Overview (REMO) to improve buyer and seller appointments and recruit more agents, and do a deep dive on key real estate metrics to master in your journey to become an area pro.
- Be An Area Pro
- Real Estate Metrics
- What is a REMO: Summarizing Data Into A Digestible Format
- How to Create a REMO
- How to Analyze a REMO
- Exceptional Presenter Book
- How to Use a REMO with Buyers
- How to Use a REMO with Sellers
- Leveraging Area Pro Designation to Create Opportunities
- How to Market a REMO to Generate Leads and Build Your Database
- How to Use a REMO to Recruit and Train Your Agents
- Going Beyond the REMO
- Bringing It All Together
- You Are The Area Pro
Real Events courses are all developed to be 100% virtual, so you can learn, grow, and upskill anywhere life takes you — on the go, from your office, or in between showings.
Each course includes additional resources such as templates, workbooks, and scripts to deepen your understanding of the content and equip you for success.
Get certified as a subject matter expert when you complete a Real Events course and pass the tests and quizzes to demonstrate your mastery of the content.